I do design
- UX design
- Everything starts with a user story. Then we figure out what's the story map: what are the individual steps needed to achieve user goal. Then we prototype and get feedback to figure out the scope of the minimal delightful version.
- Game design
- We play games to have fun and feel smart, strong, brave and witty doing it. Good game design gets out of the way. Helps you discover the rules with minimal effort and then lets you focus on the things that matter most. Clear text, bright colours and cute graphics smooth out the experience.
- Web design
- Fast, clean, and focused. Life is too short to wait for popups, ads, "related content", and "you might also like" sections to load. All you want is this actual page with these words and pictures.
I am Hardi Kõvamees
- UX Designer at Omniva
- Product Owner at SMIT
- UI Specialist at GoWorkABit
- UI Designer at ADNGames
- Customer Service Specialist at Brain Games
- Junior Web Developer at Exact